dite (third-person singular simple present dites, present participle diting, simple past and past participle dited)
- (obsolete, transitive) To prepare for use or action; to make ready.
- His hideous club aloft he dites.
- feminine singular of the past participle of dire
- first-person singular present subjunctive of ditar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of ditar
- second-person plural present of dire
- second-person plural imperative of dire
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of ditar
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present subjunctive of ditar
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of ditar
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of ditar