lhe (plural lhes)
- third-person singular indirect objective personal pronoun; (to) him/her/it
- Compramos um cão e demos-lhe um bom banho.
- We bought a dog and gave him quite a bath.
- second-person singular indirect objective personal pronoun, when used with a pronoun other than tu; (to) you
- Senhora, estas rosas lhe foram entregues.
- Miss, these roses have been delivered to you.
- equivalent to a third- or second-person possessive pronoun
- Doía-lhe o braço.
His arm was hurting.
For usage examples of this term, see Citations:lhe.