adure (third-person singular simple present adures, present participle aduring, simple past and past participle adured)
- (obsolete) To burn up.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- second-person singular present active imperative of adūrō
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of adurir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of adurir.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of adurir.