- A female given name, variant of Teresa.
- 1920 The Judge, Judge Publishing Company, 1920, v.79, page 27:
- This, ladie-e-e-s and gentleme-e-n, is Tessa Kosta. Her name sounds like the title of an old-fashioned Italian Opera and she looks like her grandmother, on her father's side.
- A female given name.
- first-person singular present subjunctive of tessere
- second-person singular present subjunctive of tessere
- third-person singular present subjunctive of tessere
- third-person singular imperative of tessere