nominative (not comparable)
- (grammar) Giving a name; naming; designating; — said of that case or form of a noun which stands as the subject of a finite verb.
giving a name, naming; designating
nominative (plural nominatives)
- The nominative case.
- A noun in the nominative case.
noun in the nominative case
- feminine singular of nominatif
- feminine plural of nominativo
- vocative masculine singular of nōminātīvus
- feminine plural nominative of nominativ
- feminine plural accusative of nominativ
- neuter plural nominative of nominativ
- neuter plural accusative of nominativ
nominative n pl
- plural of nominativ