Webster 1913 Edition
Relating to quality; having the character of quality.–
analysis which merely determines the constituents of a substance without any regard to the quantity of each ingredient; – contrasted with quantitative analysis.
qualitative (comparative more qualitative, superlative most qualitative)
- of descriptions or distinctions based on some quality rather than on some quantity
- (chemistry) of a form of analysis that yields the identity of a compound
of descriptions or distinctions based on some quality rather than on some quantity
(chemistry) of a form of analysis that yields the identity of a compound
qualitative (plural qualitatives)
- Something qualitative.
- feminine singular of qualitatif
- inflected form of qualitativ
- Feminine plural form of qualitativo