jacky (plural jackies)
- (slang, derogatory) A sailor.
- Winston Churchill, A Traveller in Wartime
- Up and down that street on a bright Saturday afternoon may be seen our Middle Western jackies chumming with the British sailors and Tommies, or flirting with the Irish girls, or gazing through the little panes of the show-windows […]
- (Britain, dialect, archaic) English gin.
- W. S. Gilbert, H.M.S. Pinafore
- I've snuff, and tobacky, / And excellent jacky.
jacky m (plural jackys, feminine jackette)
- A person who pimps (excessively customizes)