stat (comparative more stat, superlative most stat)
- Immediately; now; usually used in medical situations, to connote extreme urgency.
stat (plural stats)
- Short for statistic.
- Short for statistics.
stat (third-person singular simple present stats, present participle statting, simple past and past participle statted)
- (slang, role-playing games, transitive) To assign statistics to (a monster, etc. in a game).
- If you stat it, they will kill it.
- third-person singular present active indicative of stō
- A city.
- A state; a nation.
- A state; a government; collectively about the ruling hierarchy of a country.
- A state; part of a federation.
- (uncountable) (up until early 20th century) A salary paid to a farm workers and which to the larger part consisted of goods rather than money.
- (in a federation): delstat, förbundsstat (chiefly about German states)
- nation, government
- A tense marker that shows that an action is beginning by preceding the verb
Borrowing from French stade.
stat (definite accusative statı, plural statlar)